Additional Fees

Dr.Luz Marely Garcia Alvarez BaitSwitched/Drugged/Butchered/x/ and then tried to Blackmail me into silence.

The last picture are of my natural teeth, which I wanted straighter and whiter. However, I was left butchered with 20 yellow, crooked, loose, abcessed crowns. I've been hospitalized 3x and I have to have ALL of the teeth removed!!! Please go to my YouTube videos under Mexican Dental Tourism by Eli Reyes.

I have video proof, recordings, pictures, etc.

I've lost -40lbs because I haven't been able to eat with these teeth!!!!She is an EVIL, immoral, unethical whitch!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). EliReyes is overall dissatisfied with Dra Luz Marely Garcia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Dra Luz Marely Garcia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dra Luz Marely Garcia?

Comments